Legal Talent CoordinatorFor the Richmond Office of a Well Respected National Firm
- Provide administrative support to the CLTO, including coordinating calendars and travel, expense reporting, meeting scheduling and coordination, and other administrative tasks;
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of department records including correspondence, meeting agendas, minutes, business plans, presentations, org charts, task lists, and databases;
- Develop an understanding of team objectives, activities, programs and initiatives to support the CLTO and Legal Talent Directors in the planning and execution of department-wide and team projects;
- Partner with administrative departments to coordinate initiatives, share information and collaborate on business strategy for the firm and the department;
- Coordinate the development, implementation and tracking of annual budgets and assist with expense management for the department;
- Assist in coordinating and planning department and attorney meetings and retreats including preparing and communicating agendas, presentations, and materials, facilitating discussions, handling logistics and executing other administrative support.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Legal or other professional services firm experience and prior experience in administrative support of executive management strongly preferred;
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and projects seamlessly with excellent attention to detail, even when under pressure;
- Must possess excellent grammar, punctuation and proofreading skills and the ability to prepare clear, accurate reports and correspondence;
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office suite is preferred, particularly Excel;
- Ability to exercise sound independent judgment, tact and discretion involving sensitive and confidential matters is required.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results