Recruiting ManagerFor the DC Office of a Global Law Firm
- Oversee, direct, and execute on-campus recruitment programs, including overseeing all recruiting efforts at office’s assigned target law schools and coordinating D.C. interviewing teams at other schools;
- Plan and execute annual summer associate program, working with D.C. Hiring Partner(s), D.C. partners-in-charge, and each year’s associate summer coordinators;
- Oversee, direct, and execute judicial clerk, lateral associate, and of counsel recruiting and hiring efforts for the D.C. office;
- Manage D.C. Recruiting staff, including D.C. Recruiting Coordinator and D.C. Recruiting Assistant or Senior Assistant while maintaining good relationships with law school career centers and legal search firms;
- Prepare annual departmental budget and track expenses as well as provide support to Diversity Committee initiatives;
- Generate or oversee generation of regular and ad hoc reports relating to statistics on D.C.-office recruiting efforts.
- 5+ years of legal recruiting experience;
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, professional environment and as part of a team;
- Must consistently display good judgment;
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required;
- Ability to maintain confidence of personal and sensitive information.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results