Business Development Events CoordinatorFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Assist with client-facing, social, and content-driven events, both in-person and virtual;
- Create budgets, timelines, and milestones for seminars and events;
- Conduct venue and vendor research and coordinate logistics and event details before, during, and after events and programs;
- Coordinate event details, including decisions about the menu, décor, entertainment, security, photography, videography, and agenda;
- Provide updates to the business development team on attendance, deadlines and deliverables;
- Organize events in conjunction with sponsorships and outside organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree, at least 2-3 years in event planning;
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong administrative skills;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to confidently and diplomatically work with all levels of lawyers, senior management, clients and colleagues;
- Must be available to work overtime and evenings as needed;
- Advanced-level proficiency in marketing principles, procedures, concepts and practical applications, including social media;
- Advanced knowledge of legal concepts and understanding of the needs and expectations of law firm operations and corporate legal clients in order to function at a strategic level.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results