Attorney Recruiting Assistant ManagerFor the New York Office of an international law firm
- Manage all aspects of on-campus recruiting, callback interviews and offer follow-up processes and programs for the NY office, including making candidate selections, liaising with career services offices, managing program logistics, and serving as the prim
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with law school career office contacts;
- Work with the firm-wide recruitment team to develop and lead a first-rate and comprehensive summer associate program in the NY office;
- Monitor summer associate workloads and assignment evaluations to ensure continuous feedback and balanced workloads;
- Manage the full-cycle lateral recruitment process for NY associate, counsel and professional track attorney candidates, ensuring a first-rate experience for all candidates;
- Partner with practice group leaders to determine lateral hiring needs and establish creative avenues to effectively and efficiently fill positions with top talent.
- 5+ years of professional recruitment experience with increasing levels of responsibility in legal or similar professional services organization; bachelor’s degree required;
- At least one year of experience managing and training a direct report;
- Outstanding interpersonal, judgement and communication skills; ability to work in a cross-functional team environment demonstrating reliability, dependability and flexibility is essential;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload to manage multiple responsibilities and changing priorities; able to work independently and effectively delegate and supervise junior team members to ensure accurate and timely workflow;
- Ability to respect, protect and maintain highly confidential and sensitive data;
- Advanced technical skills and expertise in candidate tracking platforms, electronic presentations (PowerPoint or equivalent), data presentation (Excel or equivalent) and social media, plus the ability to adapt and learn new technology and software.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results