D&I ManagerFor the NY or DC Office of a Magic Circle Law Firm
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including the D&I Partners, HR team, and the Global Talent Team, to develop and implement the D&I strategies;
- Present trainings to internal stakeholders and external clients on diversity issues;
- Support the hiring, retention, and promotion of the firm’s diverse talent and identify ways to foster a more inclusive environment;
- Provide support and direction to our Affinity groups, supporting them by developing and implementing their action plans;
- Manage key external relationships, including law schools and pro bono and community organizations;
- Work with the Marketing & BD team and to identify opportunities to engage with our clients on diversity & inclusion topics.
- Experience working in a D&I role in a law firm;
- Experience with data analysis to make informed insights around key diversity metrics relating to recruitment, retention and progression;
- Deep passion for talent, engagement, and D&I initiatives;
- Exceptional ability to synthesize information into succinct and engaging communications and presentations;
- Highly organized project management skills with the ability to prioritize, consult, and communicate with a varied stakeholder group;
- Competent proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results