Recruiting CoordinatorFor the Chicago Office of an IP Law Firm
- Work with the Director of Legal Recruiting and HR to implement firm-wide lateral attorney, law school & staff recruiting initiatives;
- Assist in the initiation of lateral & staff searches, including posting jobs internally and externally and communicating with internal stakeholders and search firms;
- Coordinate interview schedules, and distribute and collect interviewer evaluations;
- Track candidates throughout the recruiting process and ensure the completion of all pre-hire due diligence;
- Support the development and production of recruiting materials, generate reports, and maintain the applicant tracking system;
- Maintain and update online recruitment content; prepare search firm fee agreements.
- 2+ years of relevant legal or other professional service recruiting; bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills;
- Strong proofreading skills;
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to think independently and take ownership of projects as assigned;
- Superior working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel (exp. with PowerPoint preferred).
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results