Client Development CoordinatorFor the New York, DC, Chicago, Houston, or California Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist with client portfolio analysis and financial reporting, client and industry coding, and preparation of internal client development presentations;
- Conduct research and synthesize findings on companies, industries, and competitors in support of pitch opportunities, lateral partner recruiting, and other strategic initiatives;
- Support the maintenance and evolution of client and marketing databases, support contact management efforts via Salesforce, InterAction, and other marketing tools and assist in the implementation of events, seminars, briefings, and conference sponsorships
- Coordinate and oversee Continuing Legal Education (CLE) /client trainings including appropriate and timely accreditation, promotion, and upkeep of all training descriptions and offerings;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of marketing materials and pitch/ RFP content;
- Participate in Business Development and Marketing professional development training.
- 2+ year of marketing/client development or professional development experience in a professional services or legal environment; bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in on-line research and internet resources including Lexis-Nexis and equivalents;
- Proficiency with social media platforms (i.e., LinkedIn, Twitter) and online survey tools;
- Knowledge of CRM systems, Continuing Legal Education (CLE) accreditation and training database tools a plus;
- Knowledge of the needs and expectations of law firm operations, partners, and clients; and