Practice Group Manager for Private Client & TaxFor the NY or CT Office of a Boutique International Law Firm
- Assist with Practice Group recruitment goals, attend briefing calls for lateral partner candidates, and ensure good communication between the business and the recruitment teams;
- Attend weekly Practice Group meetings, take responsibility for agendas, and schedule follow ups;
- Work with the Practice Group Leaders to identify and implement goals;
- Draft the monthly Global Senior Management Report detailing activities and achievements;
- Assist with content creation and facilitation of team retreats;
- Manage new initiatives and track progress on projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrable experience creating and implementing short, medium, and long term action plans to help achieve business objectives;
- Strong financial analytical skills with the flexible ability to problem solve and apply new ideas, processes or working methods to enhance performance and match or exceed business requirements;
- Track record of managing multiple work streams simultaneously and the ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Ability to gain consensus and establish credible relationships at all levels;
- Experience in engaging with partners, peers, or others and building relations internationally while not only being sensitive to the need for inclusion of decision makers and partners, but also the need for confidentiality.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results