Practice Resource Coordinator, Finance PracticeFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Gather, organize, and maintain precedents database for all Finance deals and model forms (and accompanying notes and memoranda) via the group’s intranet;
- Work with group members to create and capture practice-related knowledge content and to help develop tools and technologies to standardize and enhance work processes;
- Work with the group’s practice resource attorneys and PD to help organize, design and deliver group training programs, including seminars, workshops, offsite trainings, cross-group and summer associate training programs;
- Establish and act as a single point of contact for coordinating internal and client-facing CLE program procedures for the group;
- Coordinate with Business Development and Finance deal teams to help prepare pitch materials, periodic reports and submissions for industry guides;
- Research materials and support attorneys in preparation of various client materials and memoranda.
- Well-developed organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines; must be punctual and reliable;
- Aptitude for, and interest in, technology; familiarity with content management systems and/or project management systems, such as Sharepoint, is a plus;
- Effective interpersonal skills; must be able to work collaboratively with lawyers and staff, demonstrating strong teamwork and a positive attitude.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results