Lateral Partner Recruiting CoordinatorFor the DC Office of an International Law Firm
- Support the circulation and coordination of internal follow-up communications on partner candidate submissions and growth initiatives;
- Develop and maintain charts and reports including applicant tracking, evaluation reports, candidate information, market intelligence and target lists;
- Handle deployment of lateral partner and senior counsel interview meeting appointments and update and confirm as needed;
- Coordinate firm and market research projects with research services; compile relevant data in a user-friendly format;
- Work closely with the Strategic Growth Committee on various entity-level initiatives, coordinating large scale meeting events and producing and compiling relevant data, as needed;
- Oversee training of new team members in coordination with the Senior Director of Lateral Partner Recruiting.
- 2 years of experience;
- Great interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, with attorneys, staff, vendors, and the public;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment that includes multiple locations, to meet deadlines and daily requirements;
- Ability to provide quality client service to both internal and external contacts regarding both routine and complex matters; considerable tact, discretion, and persuasion in gaining the cooperation of others;
- Ability to analyze and interpret information from a variety of sources and apply critical and creative thinking to draw conclusions or develop solutions to complex problems;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Suite to produce quality written communications such as memos, spreadsheets, slides, and standard work documents; advanced knowledge of Excel functions.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results