Lateral Partner Recruiting ManagerFor the Boston, NY, California, Texas, Portland, Seattle, DC, or West Virginia Office of an International Law Firm
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with legal search firms; review and negotiate fee proposals and service agreements, and engage recruiters in the identification, evaluation, and acquisition of lateral partner candidates;
- Manage candidate submissions globally, including reviewing and vetting with Chief and appropriate Business Unit Leader;
- Arrange candidate interviews and search firm meetings, including all necessary internal and external (headhunter and candidate) communication;
- Liaise with offices and departments globally to ensure smooth meetings – IT services, hospitality, office managers, greeters, etc;
- Ensure that partners are well informed about the candidate they are meeting, including what value the candidate would add to the firm, why the firm's platform would be beneficial for the candidate, and additional information that will help recruit the ca
- Monitor current market trends and suggest new methodologies, programs, and practices that support the firm’s hiring objectives and are consistent with the firm culture.
- 4+ years of lateral recruiting experience; BA/BS required;
- Ability to understand and synthesize complex requirements of the professional services environment;
- Superior analytical skills, ability to define and understand critical issues;
- Very strong relationship and project management skills; excellent communication and presentation skills and being team-oriented is a must;
- Extremely strong attention to detail is imperative;
- Ability to develop actionable recommendations and implementation plans; commitment to collaboration and comfortable taking initiative.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results