Marketing & BD Industry Teams ManagerFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support strategic business plans for Health Care & Life Sciences industry team including visibility-raising initiatives and targeted business development/sales activities;
- Serve as the primary resource for the client team; devise key account management plans, organize team meetings, work with CMO on client feedback initiatives, and complete annual client self-evaluations;
- Oversee industry-specific responses to major pitches and content for RFP responses and recruiting materials;
- Work with NY office leadership to manage BD projects, marketing activities, and special events/client entertainment;
- Assist Marketing Communications team and outside PR consultants to identify sponsorship and PR opportunities to raise the visibility of the New York office;
- Manage and mentor junior Marketing team members, including the Senior Marketing Specialist in Miami.
- 7+ years of BD, and/or marketing experience in a law, or other professional services, or experience as a practicing attorney;
- Experience running practice and/or industry teams helpful; previous managerial experience is required;
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment and value team-oriented work style is critical;
- Ability to support and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines at once;
- Ability to build credibility and develop internal and external relationships by demonstrating confidence and collaborative spirit;
- Experience with business writing and event management.