Diversity Legal Recruiting SpecialistFor the Boston, Chicago, or New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Work with Associate Director of Legal Recruiting, Firmwide D&I team, hiring partners, and the recruiting committee to develop, implement and manage recruiting strategies and programs;
- Manage the application process and coordinate with all offices to roll out and monitor diversity initiatives;
- Coordinate the D&I aspects of the campus hiring process, including preparing, updating, and managing diversity statistics for the Firmwide recruiting team, and managing diverse offer correspondence and offer gifts;
- Plan and attend diversity offer dinners, pre-OCI receptions and other recruiting initiatives as well as maintain communication with diverse law student organizations;
- Update and keep current attorney liaisons for each of the diverse student organizations at schools where the Firm recruits;
- Develop, prepare and analyze relevant reports, projections, and statistical data.
- 5+ years of law firm or other professional services environment experience preferred;
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise regarding attorney recruitment activities;
- Strong leadership, teamwork, problem-solving, and planning skills;
- Ability to design short-term and long-term goals, with clear criteria to measure success and return on investment;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines with a proactive and
- Proficiency in the use of office software, including Microsoft Office. Experience with ViDesktop preferred.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results