Legal Recruiting & Development ManagerFor the Miami Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Manage the Firm’s law student recruiting efforts, including non-lateral interviews, callbacks, offer dinners, 1L hiring, 1L recruiting events and campus outreach activities;
- Oversee and implement all aspects of the Summer Associate Program, including planning and attending summer associate events, managing work assignments and the review process;
- Build strategic relationships with Career Services professionals, law student groups and affinity groups to advance the Firm’s recruiting strategies;
- Provide strategic direction and implementation for attorney training and development initiatives;
- Evaluate and assess all aspects of PD programs, including analysis of development opportunities, course congruency and consistency;
- Manage annual associate review, upward review, bonus processes, local office CLE trainings, and assist with FW KITA trainings.
- 7+ years of strategic recruiting and professional development experience in a large law firm or professional service industry;
- At least 4 years of management experience preferred;
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, supervisory, and communication skills;
- Project management and change management experience;
- Computer proficient with knowledge and understanding of various database systems including viDesktop, Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Familiarity with survey and statistical reporting is required.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results