Attorney Engagement Events SpecialistFor the Chicago Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Coordinate events and attorney development programs; provide support with new associate and lateral attorney integration;
- Coordinate Litigation and Corporate department Open Forums and assist with coordination of Associates’ Committee meetings and Chicago affinity group events;
- Support the Attorney Recruiting Team during the summer program and fall recruiting;
- Coordinate attorney office transfers to Chicago, including welcome announcements, office tours, and integration;
- Run and analyze attorney utilization reports and meet regularly with key stakeholders to review;
- Track attorney mentoring program updates and assist with mentor assignment process.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in law firms or professional services strongly preferred; bachelor’s degree required.
- High level of collaboration and the ability to work independently;
- Strong organizational skills including excellent proofing and communication (oral and written) abilities;
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining very strong attention to detail and a professional demeanor;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and offices to achieve results;
- Ability to work evening/weekend hours in order to meet deadlines.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results