Manager of Attorney RecruitmentFor the Chicago Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Lead the Recruiting staff in their professional development endeavors; organize, assign, delegate, and coordinate the work of the staff to ensure department objectives are met timely and accurately;
- Support the strategic initiatives of the Chicago Recruiting Committee and Office; suggest and implement programs and initiatives related to associate recruiting, with a focus on diversity and inclusion;
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Chicago Office Managing Partners, Local Department Chairs, Global Recruiting Managers, and the Chicago Recruiting Committee members regarding the ongoing hiring needs of the office;
- Develop and maintain relationships with all levels of attorneys and provide them with the appropriate background information to reach out to potential candidates;
- Keep the Chicago Recruiting Committee informed about global recruiting strategies;
- Provide continuous benchmarking and gather best practices information through participation in local, regional, and national associations.
- Minimum of 4 years of recruiting experience; bachelor’s degree;
- Deep knowledge of legal employment issues;
- Excellent leadership skills necessary for effective management;
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results