Legal Recruiting CoordinatorFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Oversee the non-lateral hiring process (including 1Ls, 2Ls, 3Ls, LLM, Clerks), including managing on-campus interviews, job fairs and resume collections;
- Implement all aspects of the Summer Associate Program, including planning and attending summer associate events, managing work assignments and the review process;
- Coordinate law student outreach including panels, receptions, mentoring programs, sponsorships, etc.;
- Collaborate with departments outside LRD to develop, implement and manage recruiting strategies and programs;
- Ensure data integrity and prepare relevant reports in ViDesktop for candidate tracking and analysis;
- Develop, prepare and analyze relevant reports, projections, and statistical data as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required;
- 2+ years of professional work or law firm experience preferred;
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise regarding attorney recruitment activities;
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills as well as a results-oriented and client service mentality; high degree of comfort guiding junior members;
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with demanding deadlines;
- Symplicity and viDesktop experience preferred.