Professional Development & Recruiting ManagerFor the DC office of a Top National firm
- Manage campus recruiting efforts including law school outreach, on-campus interviews, callbacks, follow-up and the DC summer program;
- Manage Professional Development Programs for DC associates; initiate and develop programming for DC associates;
- Support firm management and operating committees on the associate retention programs and the performance management process;
- Manage and maintain personnel data firm-wide and for the DC attorneys;
- Monitor local market and stay informed with current market trends track and confirm attorney compliance with DC Bar admission rules;
- Collaborate with Senior Lateral Recruiting Manager on DC-specific searches and manage on-boarding and integration of newly hired associates.
- Four or more years experience in law firm recruiting/PD; Bachelor’s degree required;
- Knowledge of legal recruiting, associate development and/or human resources practices;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to build trusted relationships across the organization;
- A self-starter who has the ability to work both independently and also collaboratively;
- Ability to provide leadership and support for detailed and complex projects;
- Proficiency in Outlook, MS Office Suite and familiarity with Asana, viRecruit or a similar recruiting database.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results