Talent ManagerFor the New York Office of a Very Successful Mid-Sized Firm
- Manage the recruitment of law students, Judicial Law Clerks, lateral attorneys, staff attorneys, and foreign interns;
- Regularly evaluate and review current recruiting practices, programs, policies and procedures and recommend appropriate changes or enhancements;
- Maintain and facilitate the use of viGlobal online and other Firm systems in support of position responsibilities to include applicant tracking and recruitment;
- Work closely with Talent team to support Summer Program social events and educational programs; attend Summer Program events and other Firm-sponsored recruiting events;
- Stay abreast of trends and changes in attorney recruitment, diversity and inclusion, and the legal industry;
- Work closely with CTO and other key stakeholders to support and manage the partner recruiting and onboarding process.
- Bachelor's Degree Required; 5+ years of direct or relevant legal recruitment experience;
- Ability to work within and create a collaborative work environment, including ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of Firm personnel;
- Working knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations;
- Well-developed Microsoft Office Suite skills, including proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel; viDesktop proficiency preferred;
- Strong project management skills;
- Established member in appropriate professional organizations (i.e., NALP).
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results