Talent ManagerFor the New York Office of a Very Successful Mid-Sized Firm
- Manage the recruitment of law students, Judicial Law Clerks, lateral attorneys, staff attorneys, and foreign interns;
- Plan, manage, implement, and deliver new attorney orientation and onboarding programs to include the new associate fall program and attorneys;
- Create and oversee attorney development programs; administer all non-partner attorney performance evaluation processes utilizing the Firm’s online evaluation system, viEval;
- Implement, and evaluate trainings, curricula, and programs to execute the Firm’s diversity and inclusion strategy;
- Develop and facilitate the Firm’s in-house CLE program;
- Manage the Firm’s attorney mentor programs.
- 5+ years legal recruitment and professional development experience; bachelor’s degree required;
- Ability to work within and create a collaborative work environment, including ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of Firm personnel;
- Working knowledge of local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations;
- Knowledge of CLE rules in New York helpful;
- viDesktop proficiency preferred;
- Established member in appropriate professional organizations (i.e., Professional Development Consortium and NALP).
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results