Firmwide Attorney Recruiting and Development CoordinatorFor the DC Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Work with Office Administrators to oversee the recruitment of 2L and 1L students and assist with lateral associate and judicial clerk hiring; provide support with DEI initiatives;
- Oversee and execute outreach efforts at national law schools to increase the firm's visibility and coordinate registration for interviews at those schools;
- Execute firmwide summer associate program planning and programming, including onboarding, orientation, training and event planning;
- Coordinate planning and delivery of attorney development training programs; prepare CLE applications as needed;
- Coordinate associate/Counsel performance management process;
- Assist with lateral attorney integration initiatives and associate retention initiatives.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a big law firm; bachelor’s degree;
- Diversity experience is a plus;
- Proficiency in viRecruit, viEval and viLMS/CLE modules;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong proficiency in video conferencing platforms, including Zoom and WebEx.