Attorney Recruitment CoordinatorFor the Chicago Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Support the Manager of Attorney Recruitment in all phases of recruiting efforts, with particular focus on the summer program, campus outreach, and law school hiring;
- Develop relationships with Law Schools and Campus placement offices;
- Serve as a firm liaison to law school placement directors and other recruitment professionals;
- Correspond with incoming applicants to schedule interview dates and times, and coordinate information for applicants and interviewers;
- Receive, route, and forward resumes for review by appropriate individuals and Recruiting Committee members.
- 2+ years of professional recruiting experience;
- Well-developed professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm;
- Ability to work in a team environment with a client service focus;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results