Attorney Recruitment & Development CoordinatorFor the Boston Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist the Manager of Attorney Recruitment & Development with all phases of recruiting and development efforts for new attorneys, lateral hires, transfers, and summer associates;
- Coordinate all logistics in connection with summer program and on campus interviewing;
- Develop relationships with Law Schools and Campus placement agencies;
- Serve as firm liaison to law school placement directors and other recruitment professionals;
- Correspond with incoming applicants to schedule interview dates and times, and coordinate information for applicant and interviewer;
- Receive, route, and forward resumes for review by appropriate individuals and Recruiting Committee members.
- 2+ years of professional recruiting experience;
- Well-developed professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm;
- Ability to work in a team environment with a client service focus;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.