Lateral Legal Recruiting SpecialistFor the New York Office of a Prestigious International Law Firm
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with senior partners within practice areas regarding lateral needs; provide strategic direction for lateral hiring programs and facilitate executing them;
- Act as primary contact for lateral candidates and headhunters; source candidates and review candidate materials; schedule interviews and meet candidates; collect and distribute interview feedback; accurately track all candidates;
- Prepare new-hire paperwork; coordinate new-hire orientation and onboarding; collaborate with the Attorney Engagement team on lateral attorney integration;
- Collaborate in the lateral attorney offer and hiring process, including preparing and overseeing the correspondence of offer letters, conducting due diligence, facilitating attorney registration, and identifying liability issues;
- Work with attorneys and assist local and firm management in the negotiation of lateral hire compensation, utilizing market trends and conditions that may affect compensation, bonuses, raises, and benefits;
- Ensure the regular maintenance of, and contribution to, attorney applicant databases for purposes of lateral applicant tracking, NALP reporting, and reference checking; develop and analyze relevant reports and projections.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results