Legal Personnel and Recruiting Coordinator (Data & Reporting)For the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Conduct regular audits of the firm’s applicant tracking system (LawCruit) to ensure the consistency and accuracy of all recruiting data;
- Generate recurring and ad-hoc reports and dashboards for internal stakeholders based on recruiting and hiring data from a variety of different sources;
- Provide meaningful data-driven analyses to assist firm leadership with strategic hiring decisions, taking into consideration the firm’s focus on diversity, equity and inclusion;
- Document, refine, and maintain best practices and templates for data entry in the firm’s applicant tracking and onboarding systems;
- Support the operational reporting needs of the Attorney Talent team, such as downloading or importing data in bulk to the firm’s systems and organizing data effectively;
- Create and maintain communication plans to share real-time recruiting and onboarding information with both internal and external stakeholders; develop tools for bolstering cross-functional information sharing and tracking key communications.
- 2+ years of related professional services experience; bachelor’s degree required;
- Excellent technology skills, particularly with Excel; experience and comfort with numbers, acquired through academic study or job experience;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work products;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information and effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders;
- Able to work in a collaborative work environment; strong interpersonal relationship skills and can work with colleagues across the firm;
- Positive, proactive and self-directed approach to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities; initiative in identifying, planning and suggesting next steps on new tasks.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results