Business Development Manager, Global FinanceFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Develop strategic business development and marketing plans including goals, action items, and deadlines; advise and collaborate with partners, the BD team, and other internal stakeholders on the development and execution of these plans;
- Draft and prepare written proposals, pitches, and other communications to clients, prospective clients, and related third party organizations;
- Drive content-driven campaign strategy designed to generate new business opportunities;
- Collaborate with the global business development team on the identification and pursuit of cross-selling initiatives;
- Support the practice's key client efforts and work with colleagues on best practice to ensure the identification, development, and growth of high-value services to key clients;
- Plan and oversee seminars, events, and other targeted marketing activities.
- 7+ years of marketing professional experience preferred; at least 4-5 years of management experience in a corporate law firm setting or relevant industry setting; experience in relevant practice area(s)/geographies or industries preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree required, with an emphasis in marketing, law or business preferred; advanced degree preferred;
- Knowledge of technologies, developments, trends and literature related to legal and professional services marketing fields; solid understanding of the needs and expectations of law firm operations and corporate legal clients in order to function at a stra
- Expert proficiency in oral and written communications with strong editing, proofreading, grammar and research skills;
- Advanced knowledge of marketing principles, procedures, concepts and practical applications;
- Fundamental knowledge of networking and relationship management; proficiency in team building, management, and leadership skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results