Lateral Recruiting Senior SpecialistFor the New York or Philadelphia Office of a Global Law Firm
- Support senior members of lateral team with all aspects of the lateral hiring process and special projects; serve as key resource and first point of contact for partners;
- Independently source candidates, solicit practice group interest, extend invitations to interview and maintain regular status reports;
- Assist with training of lateral recruiting assistant and serve as their first stop for questions; collaborate with assistant to execute projects and manage deadlines;
- Work with practice group leaders to identify staffing needs, devise search strategies, and draft advertisements; organize search overviews with headhunters and practice groups, as needed for specific roles;
- Screen unsolicited resumes, coordinate interview schedules, collect interview feedback and act as liaison to lateral candidates throughout the interview process; create and prepare offer and arrival packets;
- Establish and maintain own relationships with legal search firms, and work with search firms to advertise open positions; proactively engage with legal hiring market to stay abreast of vendors and trends.
- 4+ years of legal recruiting experience; bachelor's degree required;
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced service environment;
- Strong oral and written communication skills and attention to detail;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks;
- Ability to work independently and prioritize and coordinate own work.
- Ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically with professionals at all organizational levels of the firm.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results