Business Development Manager, Technology, Media, and TelecomFor the Silicon Valley Office of a Global Law Firm
- Develop and execute a focused marketing and business development strategy that strengthens relationships with existing clients, targets new work and builds the global reputation of the firm;
- Create and manage compelling credentials, proposals and pitches to respond to fast turn-around bids, strategic panels or other opportunities to win work for the sector;
- Produce and manage sector-specific content, campaigns or events and relevant directory and award submissions to increase engagement with key clients and enhance the firm’s global reputation;
- Leverage technology and tools to analyse trends, anticipate and identify opportunities to develop existing clients and services, track key relationships, and measure the success of initiatives;
- Build trusted relationships with senior internal stakeholders and colleagues to achieve a ‘one team’ global mindset; manage the career development of more junior colleagues within the BD team;
- Contribute to continuous improvement in the firm’s approach to business development, including coaching of colleagues and proactive sharing of knowledge, content and data to centralised tools.
- 5+ years of business development/marketing experience in professional organisations (legal, accountancy, technology, consultancy, corporates etc.);
- Strong emotional intelligence, independent thinking and execution, and mature professional judgment;
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills, with the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally;
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills and demonstrated capabilities to manage multiple deadlines and changing project criteria, and resilience under pressure;
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communications skills;
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and high expectations.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results