Marketing Technology Systems Manager/Senior ManagerFor the New York Office of a Boutique International Law Firm
- Remain at forefront of new and emerging marketing and BD technology tools; conduct initial and ongoing needs analyses within the BDM department and the Firm; evaluate marketing and BD software options and upgrades;
- Oversee and lead the implementation and integration of existing and new BDM technology systems;
- Develop marketing technology and systems workflows and best practices;
- Oversee project-specific as well as ongoing updates of data models, mapping, and all other aspects of BDM systems integration with internal and external sources of data;
- Manage tactical planning and hands-on production at all stages for various multimedia technologies, including podcasts, webinars, virtual conferences, and more;
- Stay ahead of potential issues regarding BDM technology tools and BDM data access, accuracy, and freshness.
- Hands-on management experience and advanced skills across a broad stack of marketing, business development, and communications technology and platforms;
- Knowledge of workflow and project management software (e.g., Asana);
- Experience with Client Relationship Management or KAM (key account management) databases and dashboards;
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) for editorial and marketing content, e.g., Optimizely, Sitecore, Contently; experience with WordPress, Drupal and similar tools is also helpful;
- Experience with mail and event campaign management and analysis suites (e.g., InterAction, Ticket, and Vuture), including overseeing large list-management projects such as holiday card signature tracking and distribution;
- Good knowledge of dataviz tools such as Tableau, PowerBI.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results