Senior Coordinator, Talent DevelopmentFor the Los Angeles or New York Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Partner with all elements of Talent Management and Talent Development to enhance CLE experience for lawyers/staff when engaging with learning management systems (LMS) or other learning channels;
- Consult with and advise attorneys, Business Development staff, and clients regarding CLE/CPD compliance;
- Serve as LMS administrator; process CLE/CPD accreditation; manage eLearning Library;
- Design, produce and troubleshoot high-quality face-to-face, blended, and digital learning as it relates to CLE/CPD requirements;
- Collaborate with Administrator to coordinate in-house training and signature programs;
- Design and lead all training reporting, evaluation and survey management.
- 5+ years of experience in a related role; law firm experience required; bachelor's degree required;
- Knowledge of legal education, career development and talent development practices and philosophies;
- Knowledge of Talent Development and Administrative policies and procedures;
- Knowledge of instructional design, adult learning theory, learning and development, research methodology, change management, and coaching;
- Advanced knowledge of CLE rules and requirements;
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs.