Learning & Development AssistantFor the Connecticut Office of a Mid-Sized International Law Firm
- Assist the L&D Managers with all aspects of implementing and maintaining the L&D program for various audiences within the Firm;
- Administrate internally-run courses; arrange logistics and streamline efficiency;
- Build relationships with external suppliers; source with external venues for off-site training programs;
- Manage administration of all professional memberships and external training course bookings for attorneys;
- Work with the Senior L&D Advisor to coordinate the Junior Associate Development Centre.
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- 1+ year of administration experience within an HR or L&D function in a professional services organization;
- Experience using a Learning Management System is an advantage;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to use own initiative and carry out duties with minimum supervision.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results