Associate Development ManagerFor the New York Office of a Very Prestigious Firm
- Manage all levels of attorney development; including orientation and integration, training, evaluation, mentoring, and departure and alumni relations;
- Work with the Associate Development Committee in creating a comprehensive strategic direction for training and development;
- Work with all Firm talent committees and task forces as they relate to retention, training, mentoring and diversity;
- Provide thought leadership about improving existing programs; act as a project manager for all training and development-related initiatives;
- Participate in creation and execution of attorney training programs, Summer Associate Program and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives;
- Coordinate Visiting Attorney Program by facilitating visa application, relocation, orientation, departure, etc.; Organize Visiting Attorney CLE presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; JD or relevant Master’s degree preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years of legal recruiting, legal personnel, or professional development experience; human resources background is a plus;
- Proficiency in Outlook; MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strong professional and ethical standards; must observe confidentiality of personnel and Firm matters;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor;
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results