Business Development SpecialistFor the New York City Office of a Financial Services Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Develop and execute business development initiatives that support strategic efforts to grow the Firm’s client base and market profile;
- Collaborate and assist the Communications, Marketing, and CRM teams on projects and initiatives;
- Prepare client pitches and responses for requests for proposals (RFPs);
- Maintain and update practice group-specific marketing content, including practice and matter descriptions and biographies;
- Conduct research on current and prospective clients, industry and market trends, and competitor activity;
- Prepare company, industry and other competitive intelligence reports utilizing internal and external data sources.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Liberal Arts or related field;
- 5+ years of BD experience within a law firm or professional services environment;
- Excellent analytical and research skills; ability to synthesize actionable reports and BD strategies from a wide variety of data and sources;
- Exhibits high energy and enthusiasm for legal marketing and business development;
- Must be resourceful and have a team player mindset and approach to ensure the overall success of the team;
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and technology skills; experience working with Microsoft Offices suite of programs preferred.