Recognitions ManagerFor the New York Office of an International Law Firm
- Elevate the Firm’s recognitions content strategy and implementation to contribute to the firm’s overall growth strategy;
- Conduct high-level content strategy meetings with leaders across the firm in preparation for Chambers and Legal 500 guide submissions;
- Cultivate a culture of information sharing working in close collaboration with colleagues across the Business Development, Strategic Pursuits, and Practice teams;
- Oversee and manage the content development of external consultants;
- Serve as an editor/writer for submissions, ensuring all involved have a clear understanding of deadlines, and are given ample time to create compelling submissions;
- Track and benchmark the firm’s recognitions activities against strategic competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree required; 7 years of project management experience required;
- 5-7 years of experience in writing and editing; advanced proficiency in punctuation, spelling, grammar and writing skills;
- In-depth knowledge of the inner workings of Chambers and Legal 500 and the factors which impact rankings within and across categories;
- Good judgement, critical thinking, and creative problem solving;
- Advanced proficiency in internet research and resources (Lexis Nexis, MediaMap).
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results