Graphic DesignerFor the New York City Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Create graphics, customize PowerPoint presentations, edit videos to support marketing and BD efforts;
- Work closely with the Lead Designer to expand the firm's brand and design create solutions;
- Contribute to the BD and marketing goals of the Firm by ensuring the Firm’s brand and marketing materials consistently reflect the professionalism and expertise of the attorneys;
- Skillfully operate video camera to shoot and edit in-house tapings with subject matter experts.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in graphic design;
- 4+ years of production design experience and 2+ years of video production / video editing experience both within an agency or corporate setting;
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of projects, inclusive of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro;
- Comprehensive experience in PowerPoint slide design utilizing an existing template and brand identity;
- Proven portfolio of designs utilizing an existing brand identity;
- Proficiency in video editing and standard motion graphics.