Senior Legal Personnel ManagerFor the New York Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support corporate practice with respect to the junior associates; including staffing and utilization, analysis of workloads and tracking skills and experience;
- Oversee all aspects of the rotation program; act as a liaison between partners and associates;
- Strategize with the Corporate practice group leaders to develop and implement new initiatives;
- Serve as a resource for the junior associates to assess morale, identify training issues, answer questions and address concerns;
- Work with the Events team to coordinate and plan social events for junior associates;
- Conduct exit interviews of attorneys leaving the Firm.
- Bachelor's Degree required; JD preferred;
- 5+ years of law firm experience; experience in practice group or talent management in large law firm;
- Proactive, energetic, hardworking team player;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must have highly developed organizational abilities, with meticulous attention to detail;
- Must possess excellent judgment and confidentiality.