Talent Acquisition & Development ManagerFor the DC Office of an International Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Implement all attorney recruiting initiatives, including targeted OCI hiring;
- Develop, execute and manage local recruiting strategies, policies, initiatives, and administrative operations;
- Work with the firm-wide Talent Acquisition team to coordinate special cross-office projects;
- Manage local talent development programs and attorney trainings;
- Coordinate on-boarding of new hires including staff and attorneys;
- Supervise, provide performance evaluations to team members in assigned offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management or a related field preferred;
- 7+ years of attorney recruiting and development experience preferred;
- Experience managing and mentoring team members;
- Advanced knowledge of legal recruiting, attorney development and administrative policies and procedures;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;