Attorney Recruiting CoordinatorFor the NYC Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Coordinate student recruiting; including the on-campus interview (OCI) process and the Summer Associate program;
- Be responsible for the recruiting and registration process at assigned schools; including applicant tracking, compiling information packets and schedules for on-campus interviewers;
- Schedule, plan and attend Summer Associate Program events;
- Coordinate call-back interview process, gather and track information, conduct follow-up contact and correspondence;
- Support overall departmental needs with special projects and statistical analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's degree; 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Interest in event planning is a plus;
- High energy and client service oriented;
- Demonstrates excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills;
- Knowledge of relevant software programs (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), with the ability to learn new software and operating systems.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results