Digital Marketing SpecialistFor the NYC Office of International Law Firm
- Maximize digital engagement, drive and report demand, and help manage and support digital marketing technology procurement;
- Design and help implement Digital Marketing’s go-to-market strategies, including for the Firm’s website, social media platforms, and email initiatives;
- Manage the Firm’s most frequent digital communications, Client Alerts, from submission to distribution and analytics reporting;
- Track and analyze ongoing marketing programs; evaluate return on investment of programs for key clients and apply learnings to future programs and activity;
- Execute digital campaigns using marketing automation tools;
- Manage and maintain the Firm’s digital platforms; including the Firm’s website, social media accounts, and other marketing materials.
- 5+ years of experience working in a corporate communications/professional services/digital marketing environment;
- At least 5 years of experience coordinating and creating content for corporate intranets and websites;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in English language punctuation, spelling, and grammar;
- Advanced knowledge of corporate communications and marketing resources, principles, procedures, and concepts;
- Experience with managing social media, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook and paid campaigns;
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe PDF Creator and MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Outlook, and Excel.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results