Business Development Analyst – Capital MarketsFor the NYC Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Assist attorneys with creation and execution of client development plans and strategic initiatives;
- Manage and review content for targeted presentations, proposals and pitch materials;
- Manage client coverage responsibilities/activities;
- Initiate and coordinate client events and training programs (CLE);
- Collaborate with attorneys and internal PR team to proactively identify and secure article placement, speaking opportunities, conference sponsorships, webinars, and other visibility initiatives;
- Manage the drafting and submission of content for numerous legal directories, awards and related industry guides (e.g., Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR).
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Business or Marketing preferred;
- Minimum two years of law firm or other professional services firm experience preferred;
- Knowledge of, and experience with, corporate finance (capital markets, restructuring, bank lending and/or mergers and acquisitions);
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word); experience with InterAction or another CRM programs.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results