Business Development Analyst – FinanceFor the NYC Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Collaborate with attorneys and the Finance Client & Practice Development and Practice Resource teams on the creation and implementation of strategic business initiatives;
- Manage the league table process and build relationships with each organization to ensure effective and timely submission;
- Manage deal database and tracking matters for marketing and business development purposes through available Finance-specific and Firm-wide information systems;
- Leverage relevant industry research and news databases and resources to monitor, research and report on market trends, competitor activity, and existing and prospective client developments;
- Manage and prepare content for targeted presentations, proposals, and pitch materials;
- Take lead in the drafting and submission of content for numerous legal directories, awards, and related industry guides (e.g., Chambers, Legal 500, IFLR1000).
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance or Marketing preferred);
- Minimum two years of law firm or other professional services firm experience preferred;
- Knowledge of, and experience with corporate finance (e.g., lender-side and private equity finance, investment grade and leveraged finance, direct lending, restructuring finance, structured finance, infrastructure finance);
- Experience with InterAction or other CRM programs;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Detail oriented.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results