Sr. Legal Personnel Manager – M&AFor the NYC Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Provide support to the M&A partners with respect to associate and counsel needs; including staffing and utilization, monitoring of workloads and tracking skills and experience;
- Oversee the M&A Legal Personnel team with respect to associate and counsel staffing requests;
- Manage the annual evaluation process for associates and counsel; solicit and compile interim feedback;
- Serve as a resource for the M&A associates in connection with assignments, interpersonal issues, and career planning;
- Meet regularly with associates to assess morale, identify training issues, answer questions and address concerns;
- Plan and coordinate all M&A group meetings and events.
- Undergraduate degree required; J.D. preferred;
- At least 10 years of professional services experience with a minimum of 3-5 years of law firm experience;
- Experience in practice group or talent management in large law firm preferred;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with attorneys and staff throughout the Firm;
- Highly organized and self-directed approach to work;
- Ability to use creativity in developing solutions and achieving results.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results