Talent Development SpecialistFor the NYC, Philadelphia, or Boston Office of a Global Law Firm
- Initiate, develop, and execute professional development programs to drive development, engagement, and retention;
- Create training curriculum and manage logistics for attorney and staff training;
- Manage and support all aspects of the Firm’s learning management system and support CLE administration;
- Provide support on projects and activities such as Orientation and Onboarding; including Global Orientation for incoming Fall Associates;
- Collaborate on all training-related projects and provide knowledgeable training guidance firmwide.
- Bachelor’s degree required; 2+ years of experience in training or management;
- Experience working in a professional services environment required;
- Experience with the administration of a Learning Management System;
- Professional maturity and business acumen;
- Ability to work with other departments, IT, and lawyers.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results