Sr. Legal Personnel Manager, CorporateFor the NYC Office of a Prestigious Law Firm
- Provide support to corporate partner leadership with respect to the junior associates, including staffing and utilization, ongoing monitoring and analysis of workloads and tracking skills and experience;
- Oversee all aspects of the rotation program, including the end-of-rotation reviews, practice group preference surveys, individual and firmwide communications, assignment of mentors, etc.;
- Strategize with the Corporate Co-Heads of Associates to develop and implement new initiatives;
- Serve as a resource for the junior associates to assess morale, identify training issues, answer questions and address concerns;
- Work with the Events team to coordinate and plan social events for junior associates;
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Undergraduate degree required; J.D. preferred;
- At least 7 years of professional services experience;
- Minimum 5 years of law firm experience; experience in practice group or talent management in large law firm preferred;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Highly organized and self-directed approach;
- Creativity in developing solutions and achieving results.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results