Recruiting CoordinatorFor the NYC Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Support the Recruitment Managers in all phases of attorney recruiting efforts, with particular focus on the summer program and law school hiring;
- Correspond with incoming applicants to schedule interview dates and times, and coordinate information for applicant and interviewer;
- Work with the team members and Recruiting Committee to identify new strategies for marketing and promoting the firm to prospective candidates;
- Complete special projects regarding various issues as needed for the Recruiting Department;
- Coordinate and represent the Firm at recruiting events and external functions such as information sessions, panel discussions and career fairs;
- Help manage long-term hiring goals with Recruiting Committee and Office Leadership; including preparing and maintaining recruitment statistics and reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- 3+ years of experience in professional recruiting;
- Professional interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm;
- Ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal.