Associate Recruiting Senior CoordinatorFor the NYC Office of a Prestigious Global Law Firm
- Work closely with the Senior Manager of Attorney Recruitment on all phases of associate recruiting efforts; with particular focus on the summer program, campus outreach and law school hiring;
- Help build the Firm’s brand and recruiting strategy to ensure success of long-term hiring goals;
- Meet regularly with the local Recruiting Committee and work with office, department, and practice group leadership to address ongoing recruiting needs and issues including strategy, outreach, diversity, hiring programs, and other recruiting initiatives;
- Use appropriate project management methodology for each project, including identification of needs, prioritization of requirements, and definition of project scope as well as documentation of all project-related activities;
- Prepare and maintain recruitment statistics and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required;
- 5+ years of experience in relevant legal recruitment or professional services experience required; preferably with experience in law student hiring;
- Professional interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the Firm;
- Ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results