Marketing Communications Production SpecialistFor the NYC Office of an International Law Firm
- Lead the creation, production, and distribution of the Firm’s marketing and communications content and events;
- Write, edit, post, and track the Firm, practice, and attorney profiles on external sites;
- Collaborate with the Firm’s Rankings & Awards Manager in collecting and tracking matter and attorney experience content for submissions;
- Develop infographics, templated ads, and other marketing graphics projects;
- Manage, train, and mentor the Marketing Communications Coordinator on client event planning, list management, ticket distribution, content production, and other marketing and communications duties;
- Coordinate all aspects of event planning, logistics, execution, and assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree; 3-5+ years’ experience in a marketing or communications role with direct experience in writing, editing, content-related graphics, and event support in a professional services firm, preferably a law firm;
- Excellent writing, editing, and grammar skills;
- Resourceful, dependable, proactive, can-do attitude;
- Very high attention to detail with excellent organizational skills;
- Experience with at least one of the following graphics tools (or similar): Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Canva, Lumen;
- Experience using marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results