Campus Recruiting AssistantFor the NYC Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Assist with on-campus outreach to student organizations; including tracking, planning and attending events for first-year law students and scheduling mock interviews for 1L students;
- Schedule callback interviews for summer associate candidates;
- Generate offer letters and decline emails;
- Provide general support to the Legal Recruiting Coordinators and Legal Recruiting Manager;
- Assist with office tours for summer associates, fall associates, and lateral associates;
- Assist with fall associate onboarding and orientation as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university;
- Must possess the ability to work independently and be proactive;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must exhibit a high energy level and be able to work under pressure with a professional demeanor;
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results