Lateral Recruiting AssistantFor the NYC Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Provide general support to the Legal Recruiting Coordinators and Legal Recruiting Manager;
- Track and file incoming resumes and maintain recruiting databases;
- Assist with lateral interview scheduling;
- Review and organize the recruiting department email inbox;
- Generate follow-up correspondence as appropriate;
- Assist with fall associate onboarding and orientation as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- Must possess the ability to work independently and be proactive;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must exhibit a high energy level and be able to work under pressure with a professional demeanor;
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results