Communications CoordinatorFor the NYC Office of a Large Global Law Firm
This is a filled position.
- Assist with media relations efforts (e.g. drafting press releases, placing bylined articles, maintaining media lists, developing media briefing notes etc.)
- Monitor and track PR/communications activity; including media coverage/interviews, email campaigns and social media engagement;
- Assist with social media efforts such as designing images for use on the Firm’s LinkedIn account and coordinating/drafting weekly summary newsletter;
- Manage calendar for award submissions and assist with drafting submissions;
- Draft weekly documents such as the US client newsletter and the US press summary report;
- Monitor and keep collateral material up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or English preferred;
- 1-3 years of relevant PR/communications experience; PR/communications agency experience a plus;
- Experience interacting with law firm partners or C-suite executives a plus;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (proficient in AP Style a plus);
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with lawyers and other professionals within all levels of the Firm.