Communications ManagerFor the NYC Office of a Large Global Law Firm
- Assist the Communications Lead to develop and execute a wide range of public relations and communications initiatives; including media relations, internal communications, award & recognition submissions, and social media;
- Support content development and press engagement for a wide range of thought leadership projects, events, and other opportunities for external positioning;
- Support awards & recognition program by identifying opportunities, writing and editing submissions as needed, and tracking and communicating the results;
- Serve as ambassador to help ensure the US business is regularly and consistently presented as a strategic driver for the Firm;
- Develop good working relationships with business and legal journalists on behalf of the Firm;
- Support efforts to position Firm partners as thought leaders in key markets through speaking engagements and participation with industry organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, or English preferred;
- 7+ years of relevant communications experience; PR/communications agency experience a plus;
- A self-starter with the ability to build strong working relationships within all levels in the organization;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen, clarify and share information easily;
- Decisive and mature in judgement, while committed to the highest level of integrity and performance;
- Strong project management and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
inquire about this position | email a friend | back to job search results